contact



EMAIL. phlegmcomic@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM. phlegm_art

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Forest - a month in the woods.

Phlegm - The Forest from Gecko Films on Vimeo.


During August i'll be doing a project in the forest. Every day i'll be doing a small installation or artwork within the boundaries of the forest. Its a project where i can immerse myself, be playful and site specific, where i can escape emails and modern life for a while and just work in the woods.
       Some work is premade but most of it will be done during the project, using the forest as my studio. All artwork will be in view so please no digging and foraging. To lower my impact on the woods each day i will refill my empty bag with litter found on my way.
       Each day of my artist residency in the forest i'll upload a new artwork on my instagram. The project will end with a series of short videos documenting the whole month of artwork.